DrupalCamp is a collaborative event of the Drupal community and its environment, which provides learning and networking opportunities to people interested in the web. The sessions will focus on different types of interests of the assistants focusing primarily, but not in an exclusive manner, on topics of user experience, code and business.
User Experience (UX)
- Digital Strategy - Content Strategies.
- Information Architecture / Interaction Design.
- Usability, Accessibility.
- Front-end frameworks, developing for all screens.
Code and DevOps
- Drupal 8, software architechture.
- Good development practices.
- Integration with other platforms.
- Custom / localized developments based on Drupal.
Negocios, Gestión y Estrategias
- Use Cases of Drupal projects.
- Work teams: how to generate, recruit and retain talent.
- Web industry in Chile, Latin America and the world.
- Content management.
- Drupal in the social/cultural change, educational, social or nonprofit uses.
- How to offer Drupal or how to win projects.
- Business models based on Drupal.
- Drupal as a product, part of a complex solution or service.